otherwise engaged.

a random mental scrapbook for things rescued from the detritus of everyday, maintained
by an impossibly romantic, oftentimes obsessive compulsive, but always incredibly
unfrazzled and beautiful (or so she'd like to think), bride-to-be.
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker

My Photo
Name:

A woman who writes feels too much,those trances and portents!
As if cycles and children and islands weren't enough;
as if mourners and gossips and vegetables were never enough.
She thinks she can warn the stars. A writer is essentially
a spy. Dear love,
I am that girl. --from THE BLACK ART by Anne Sexton

Monday, November 08, 2004

(Oh-no-I can't-believe-it-but-there's-only-just)
One more month to go.

2 Comments:

Blogger sandygirl said...

I'd really like to know...how do two become one? Hope that you could still post even after you're married.

9:59 AM  
Blogger may said...

I suppose you'll have to be the yin to the other's yang.
You should complement each other. Alcuin and I
rarely have arguments, but when we do we resolve
it quickly. I suppose it has to do with the way we talk.
We talk through everything, and I feel we are both
articulate and candid talking about what we feel at
any given point in our relationship. Sometimes, i
am so amazed at this awesome connection we have.
Better than with anybody I've been close with in any
part of my life. All of a sudden the concept of two
becoming one makes perfect sense.

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home